Stay safeThursday, March 5th, 2020
In the light of recent spread of Coronavirus we would like to advise you of the steps we took to stop catching and spreading the virus by our cleaners.
At the moment only one of our employees has been off sick but has been tested negative for coronavirus.
• We have asked our cleaners to always wash hands before starting work at your place. Please make sure soap is available for them.
• We will be providing our employees with antibacterial liquid which we asked to have at all times.
• Also, we have asked our cleaners not to eat on public transport. In the past they would have food in the tube or bus when traveling between clients.
• Please be advised that the cleaners might have lunch at your home – this break will not be calculated towards the cleaning time.
• Please be understanding if we cancel your cleaning should your cleaner have symptoms – we will advised them to stay home for observation as always we will do our best to provide replacement cleaner depending of availability
Please inform us if you are unwell. In a normal circumstance we would not be concern should you have runny nose and cough as this is hard to avoid during winter and spring time but in recent development we would like to play it safe.
If your cancelation is last minute due to symptoms mentioned above we will only charge you for cleaner’s traveling time rather than the full fees. This will apply until the end of April.
Check if you need medical help
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
• you think you might have coronavirus
• in the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus –
see coronavirus advice for travellers
• you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
More information about coronavirus you can find on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you and stay safe!